Newspaper Archive of
Southern Cross
Savannah, Georgia

Newspaper Archive of
Southern Cross

Welcome to the Southern Cross newspaper archive.

 

 
First published as The Bulletin of the Catholic Laymen’s Association of Georgia in 1920, the paper was renamed The Southern Cross in 1963,  following the division of the state into two: the Diocese of Savannah and the Diocese of Atlanta. In 1965 Atlanta was established as an Archdiocese,  and its paper – The Georgia Bulletin – continues under that name today. The Southern Cross continues as the official newspaper of the Diocese of Savannah, now reaching Catholic homes and parishes in 90 counties in the southern part of the state.



Browse
the Archives
     
Search
the Archives
Newspaper Archive of Southern Cross produced by SmallTownPapers, Inc.
Website © 2016. All content copyrighted. Copyright Information.     Terms Of Use.     Request Content Removal.
Contact

601 East Liberty St.

Savannah, GA 31401-5196

Telephone: 912-201-4100
Fax: 912-201-4101

 


www.diosav.org